Castelluccesi are very devoted to the Redemptorist Saint, who spent part of his short life in nearby Deliceto at the Sanctuary of Santa Maria della Consolazione.
The small church of San Gerardo is probably older than the church that stands on its side and both are there where the Orthodox Rite Church dedicated to San Giorgio was built in 1539. The exterior of the small religious building is so simple that a distracted passer-by might not understand that it is a church, were it not for the presence behind it of the bell tower of the Church of San Salvatore. The minute interior has a single nave and presents the classic styles of eighteenth-century decorations, with lunette vaults. Very beautiful is the stone baptismal font and at the end of the hall on the altar is the statue of San Gerardo: here since 2005 are preserved some of his relics.