One of the architectural works that decorate the Piazza dell'Orologio (formerly Piazza Enrico Ferro) is the Monumental Fountain, a small jewel in neoclassical style built in 1836 at the behest of Ferdinand II of Bourbon. Built as a celebration of the beginning of the operation of the local aqueduct, it became a central focus in the daily life of the village: here women went daily for the domestic supply of water.
The structure is characterized by the portico made with four local stone columns, each about 50 cm in diameter, holding a tympanum. On the wall that closes the porch 4 pilasters, placed at the 4 columns, frame 3 sources. On the right side, under an arch, opens a large tank, also used as a drinking trough for animals.