It is an elegant fountain built in 1457 and enlarged by the Guevara dukes in 1663. The architecture consists of a room which is accessed by two large arches. In this portico on the bottom are the pipes for the water supply and the stone basin for their collection. On the top a sort of tympanum is broken by two small Doric columns that support a entablature; on the right side the coat of arms of Orsara depicting a rising bear, on the left the coat of arms of the Guevara. On the two sides of the porch there are two sinks equipped with kneeling. The beauty of the purely Renaissance forms of the plant is added to the anthropological and social importance of this artifact, which for centuries has been one of the places most frequented by the female population of the village.