The urban garden is located above the surrounding area, defining itself as a lookout over the pine forest below and the northern area of the Tavoliere.
The villa is located where in the first half of the 19th century there was a tree-lined avenue with benches, a popular place for walks and recreation by the Lucerini.
After several attempts to create a majestic public garden, in 1910 a massive planting of plants and trees (lindens, oleanders, horse chestnuts, elms, pines, holm oaks, cedars, robinias, palms, etc.) was carried out. In 1914 it was equipped with public lighting and in 1940 were arranged avenues and furnishings such as benches and fountains and was redefined as the square that gives access from the city (Piazza Matteotti).
The villa conforms as an Italian garden and has an irregular trapezoidal plan, crossed longitudinally by two large parallel tree-lined avenues, which converge in a central square of circular shape, furnished by a stable stage in masonry called Concertino. The minor paths outline geometric flower beds of various shapes, bordered by kerbs and hedges.
The villa also houses a playground, where in the '50s a skating rink was built.